Saturday 23 May 2009

Back in France

Well I made it back to Linda and Paul's house in the south of France last night after a cool drive from Bilbao.

I took part in a Grand Prix as well!  Well not exactly.  Pau was holding a classic car grand prix along the streets and I was able to drive along the course 'ala' Monaco.  Did a quick little cheer as I crossed the finish line, think I got beaten though by the bashed up Peugeot.

Went through a nice couple of towns on the coast - St Jean de Luz and Biarritz were pretty bohemian looking.

As I traveled on from Pau I headed towards Loudres.  Ihave now renamed this "Disney for Old Folk"!  It just had queues of old people in wheelchairs waiting to be healed.  Looked very sad to be honest and a bit of a waste of time.

Didnt really get to see much of the Pyrenees as the cloud cover was really low.  Infact I only really saw the tops when I get near Linda and Pauls in Belgarde-de-Razes.

Amanda comes out and joins me on Sunday so we can have a little holiday out here before coming back to the UK finally next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger