Wednesday 20 May 2009

The last night

Just sitting here in the internet cafe having a relaxing Magners pondering over the last 3 months.  What an adventure!  I am so proud of myself and what I have achieved, shame it has to end as I have really enjoyed my time and the diving has been superb.

It will be amazing to get back with Amanda though and we can now plan the next step.

I am all packed, the car is ready just have until tomorrow when the landlady comes round to give back the deposit and I hand over the keys.  Miraflores has been a lovely base, peaceful and quiet.  It has been really relaxing to sit back at the end of a hard day and watch the sunset over Gibraltar with a lovely wine.  Wine at only 55c a carton as well, thanks Mr Lidl.

Sad to say goodbye to Simon and the trainees.  Simon has been inspirational and a great teacher.  Natasha also has been very supportive and always around should you need assistance.  I know the trainees have been thankful of her hard efforts to get them settled.  You cant go far wrong in using www.simplydiving.com to learn to Scuba.  Also said goodbye to Alex, best of luck with the Scottish Championship - should be in the bag for your boys, I will look out for the result!

I am going to keep in touch with everyone if I can, maybe shoot back with Amanda for a quick dive or 2!

Another quick last request - have a look at the simply diving website and make comments on their blog - they have just started it and I think you will all enjoy.  The is a fantastic contribution as well from a new Open Water Scuba Instructor - cant think how he learnt to type such a nice expose of his Examination.  I think I may have even read it somewhere else - he is very popular!

I will endeavour to update you all on  my journey home - up through the spine of Spain this time - new things to see.

Goodnight from Spain

1 comment:

  1. Safe journey Sunshine! Look forward to seeing your pics of your return journey.
    Bon voyage!x

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger