Monday 20 April 2009

Lots of Studying

Another great weather day here in sunny Costa Del Sol, I just wish I could be out there to enjoy it.  Yesterday and today I am having to keep my head down well and truely stuck in the books.

First up is the Emergency First Response Primary, Secondary and Care for Children.  I believe that this training is to start on Wednesday and if I pass I will then be qualified to teach it.  It is quite handy as it not only deals with diving injuries but also everyday injuries as well so it has many applications outside of my sport.  This could be a major plus and could be an earner for me as I can train almost anyone interested in First Aid.  

Then I have to start my IDC, the pre-study is pretty tough and the IDC is no stroll in the park also.  This will probably be one of the hardest things I have had to try to achieve with so many hours put in and many more to complete.  I just hope that I can make everyone proud and accomplish this.  I will be so pleased if I am able to get a result and it wont be through lack of trying.

Oh well, back to the books I guess.

1 comment:

  1. It is tough! BUT, we all have our faith in you and know you can do it.... NO, pressure then! LOL
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger