Wednesday 15 April 2009

Morning all...






Well I am back and ready to post although it will not be all sweetness and light as a bit sad that Amanda is having to go back tomorrow. At least we have a cracking meal lined up and plenty of vino to try out.

Well what have I been up to in the last week then? On Monday Amanda and I had a great trip to Ronda. It is a beautiful town with a very impressive gorge running through the middle. The sun was shining and the Paella and Tapas went down very well with the vino blanco.

Diving wise it has also been pretty hectic with the Easter break in full swing! Most of the diving has been taking place in Marina Del Este, this has given me real confidence with this dive site and I am more than happy to lead divers round and show them the sights. Plenty of Bream, Octopi, Mullett, Starfish and Nudibranch's to spot.

Tomorrow I will be off to Tarifa for the first time for a days boat diving and I am really looking forward to it. I have been told to expect 20-30 metres of visibility and some great sea life as it is where the Med and Atlantic meet. I will have to update you on my return.

Today I am off to Club La Costa near Fuengirola to lead the try dive session for the kids. It is a great fun thing for them as they would normally be too young for the proper diving. This try dives have speacial kit which stores all in a backpack. I have also packed the underwater frisbee and torpedo so hopefully they can really enjoy themselves!

I promise I will not leave so long next time, stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. MMMmmmmmm.... the paella and tapas sounds good, can't wait to have some again!

    Diving sounds good too and pretty interesting.

    Look forward to the update on today's boat diving.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger